I write because I want to remember you. I write because I don’t want to
forget the pleasant feeling of seeing you for the very first time. I
write because I want to bring back the butterflies. I write because I
can still remember the way you casually said hello and how mesmerized I
was with the way you kept your cool. I write because I want to reread
our conversation and flip the pages to see how far we’ve come.
I
write because I want to greet you in the morning and spend time with you
in the evening. I write because I know that my words can fit inside
your jacket’s pocket where your palms are resting.
I write because I
miss you. I write because I want to talk to you at times when you are
not around. I write because I want to comfort you and cheer you up, but I
can’t fly to where you are.
I write because I want to share the
highlights of my life with you. I write because I know there are fifty
percent chance that you’ll come across it and another fifty percent
chance that you’ll actually care.
I write because I want you to know
that I’m thinking of you. I write because I want to hug you but I
can’t. I write because I see all these beautiful things and all those
things remind me of you. I write because it makes me feel closer to you.
I write because words are all I have. I write because I can’t get you
out of my mind. I write because I can’t get you out of my heart.
I
write because you can keep these words even long after I’m gone. I write
because one day—whether things will work out between us or not, I’ll
put these words underneath your door.
I write because when that day comes, I want to show you how much you are loved.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
How's your opinion???